Do you need to improve how you approach challenges, stressful situations or life in general?
Would you like to reduce how ‘porous’ you are, so you take less to heart?
Upon popular demand, we have created our unique series of five guided meditations on this CD saved as mp3 files, to help you achieve great control over your emotional state, your habits, health, career and finance. How?
Over the years, I have found by sharing my guided Channelled Relaxation Meditations I have helped many to reach their Alpha and Theta levels of mind through centring chakra techniques, while still conscious as they listen and follow our meditations.
Why is this important? Well, imagine being able to rewire yourself without spending thousands of dollars on a professional hypnotherapist.
• What if you could overcome bad habits like smoking or binging on snacks?
• What if you could raise your IQ, cultivate a positive mindset and awaken your mind’s healing abilities all by simply practising the guided meditations provided on this CD daily?
• How good would it be to have deeper connections and more positive relationships with others?
• When you are amid a busy and intense world every day, how good would it be to feel thoroughly grounded?
You can improve all these things (and more) by following my guided meditations. When it comes to meditation, some may be hesitant or even sceptical about its long list of benefits.
I have seen the benefits of meditation first-hand one thousand times over. Muscles relax, shoulders drop, the jaw relaxes, and before you know it, you are only thinking about breathing while just being in the moment. Something amazing happens to us when we meditate regularly, and the benefits don’t stop once we finish meditating. Below, I look into some of the science behind meditation. Would you rather hear from people who have followed my guided meditations? Listen to and read their testimonials.
Meditation and the Brain (Let’s Talk Science)
I did some research into how meditation impacts and even change the brains structure. This is what I found.
According to Doctor Rebecca Gladding(*1), meditation reduces the strength of the brain link between the over-active parts of the Ventromedial medial prefrontal cortex (vmPFC) and the Amygdala, while increasing the strength of the helpful and more rational parts of the vmPFC.
In other words, habitual reactions that evoke immediate worry, paranoia and anxiety weaken(*2). Disturbing thoughts like those listed below are filtered out naturally. Over time, only the issues and situations that genuinely warrant your energy get it – and your stress hormone (cortisol) reduces(*3). In other words, all information and usual reactions are filtered much better so you can focus on what is important.
• I have another pain, do I have a serious health issue?
• I’ve experienced this before. There is no way it will work out positively.
• Here we go again. The same old problems. I am so unlucky. (Constantly going in the same loops with negative self-talk).
• That person is angry. It must be my fault, but what did I do wrong? I must’ve done something.