• What personal information we collect;
• How we collect and store this information;
• How we use this information;
• Who sees your information; and
• How you can access your information
When we collect information about you, it is often personal information that you choose to give us. An example would be any comments or messages you submit to us via email or our Contact Us form. The information we collect is done through an automatic system that receives and records your information on our server logs from your browser. Examples of this information would be your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
• some web pages not to load properly
• your access to be restricted or denied
Use and disclosure of information
It is possible that we will use or disclose personal information that we collect about you:
• where you have consented to its use or disclosure;
• for the purposes for which it was collected;
• to uphold our relationship with you;
• to calculate user statistics and website usage;
• where a third party buys, wishes to buy, or makes inquiries in relation to buying, an interest in this website; or
if we are required or authorized by law to do so
If we believe that invitations or information is relevant to your business, we may use your personal information to inform you about our services, developments and other matters. If you do not wish to be contacted, please fill in the contact details below and let us know.
Ensuring our website is secure is one of our utmost priorities. Although we use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information, no online data transmission can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while we aim to protect such information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send out to us and you do so at your own risk. With that in mind, we will take reasonable steps to protect your information from being misused, lost, illegally accessed, modified or disclosed.
Access to information
If you have any questions or feedback about privacy, or wish to make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal information, you may Contact Us.
© 2010. All rights reserved.
Last updated: [15/09/2013]